Loads to do
A brilliant fun packed day at the beach without the long journey! Heart Park set in 160 acres of Warwickshire countryside is all about good fun in the fresh air! Come and explore our woodlands or bring a ball to play in our fields!
We want to preserve as much of the open space as we can! Therefore when it rains it will be muddy in places and you might get muddy too! With our beautiful beach, bouncy castles, play area and land train there really is loads to do! There is nothing more exhilarating than a quad-pod ride though our woodlands bringing you back splattered with mud!
Entry to the park includes:
- Lakeside and woodland walks
- Beautiful soft sand beach
- Bouncy Kingdom (under 12s only, sorry adults & teens!)
- Wacky Wagon
- Children Play Area
- Ride on our Land Train
A variety of different activities are available for an additional charge. You can buy tokens from our Rock Shop (£1 = 1 token) to pay for these during your visit.
- Rowing Boats - 2 tokens per person
- Pedalos - 2 tokens per person
- Pirate Boat - 2 tokens per person
- Haglander - 2 tokens per person
- Supertruck - 2 tokens per person
- Quad pods - 2 tokens per person
- Crazy Golf - 1 token per person
- Swan Roundabout - 1 token per person
Some activities may not be available on certain days. If there is a particular activity you wish to do please contact us to check its availability before travelling.
Don't forget to visit the new addition to our beach, Heart Park's very own Burger Bar!